jewishgigs.com TERMS OF SERVICE
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other personal, publicity, or proprietary rights of any third party;
- post material that is considered by the Site, in its sole judgment, to be obscene, indecent, defamatory, threatening, harassing, tortuous, abusive, hateful, embarrassing or harmful to another user or any other person or entity;
- post a sexually-explicit image or statement;
- post advertisements that are not solicitations of business;
- post spam, junk mail, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- post any incomplete, false, fraudulent or inaccurate biographical information or general information which is not your own information, impersonate another person, or falsely state or misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use Public Areas for unlawful or commercial purposes;
- post a profile for anything other than to participate in online discussion via the Public Areas;
- send a message to a user for any reason other than to participate in online discussions;
- delete or revise any content or material posted by any other person or entity; or
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason.
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account in which the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach the security or authentication measures of the Site without proper authorization.
- Forging any headers or otherwise manipulation of Site identifiers in order to disguise the origin of transmission through the Site.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing," or "crashing" the Site or the server of any user.
- Sending unsolicited commercial email individually or in bulk (also called, Spam), which promotes or advertises the Site, or any other activity, program, product, or service.
- Harvesting email addresses off of this Site through an automated process.
- Bypassing this Site’s homepage via deep linking or any other means, or framing this Site, or any webpage or material on the Site without the express written permission from BBYO. Users are also prohibited from hyperlinking to this Site or any webpage in an email sent for commercial purposes, without the express written permission of BBYO.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Site's features or activities, interfering with or manipulating in any manner the entry or registration process for contests, sweepstakes, surveys, opinion polls, chat rooms, message or bulletin boards, or any other interactive features and activities on this Site.
- Falsifying identification or impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Site or BBYO official, chat room or public forum leader, host, or guide, when accessing or participating in such features and activities.
- Setting up fake sites or other dummy sites that appear to be the Site, mirroring the Site’s contents, or otherwise copying any part of the Site Material and/or layout.
- Violations of the Site's system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Site will investigate possible violations of system or network security and may involve, and cooperate with a user's employer, Internet Service Provider, and/or law enforcement authorities in investigating and/or prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. The Site will also terminate the membership of any person that the Site believes, in its sole judgment, to have violated its security provisions.
jewishgigs.com is a web service built on the Sharetribe platform. The general terms of Sharetribe below apply also to the use of jewishgigs.com.
Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. The service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.
No guarantees of the functioning of the Sharetribe service are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there.
The Removal of a User
The service provider has the right to remove any users from Sharetribe and terminate their right of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.